The AAEC Newsletter is produced twice a year and provides information on Fulbright Scholarships, grantees, alumni, and current events. You can download the newsletter in PDF format below.
Contributing to the AAEC newsletter
We are always looking for contributions to the AAEC newsletter. All alumni and current grantees are welcome to contribute.
We are looking for articles on your experiences in Austria/the United States and on the research you conducted during your stay. Articles should be submitted in English and should be accompanied by a relevant photo(s).
Contributions for the AAEC newsletter are taken at any time. Please send them in by email.
Newsletter Winter 2012
- New Fulbright-TU Graz Visiting Professorship
- Austrian and Hungarian Fulbright Grantees Border Encounter
- Fulbright Reception at US Ambassador Eacho’s Residence
- US Orientation for Incoming Grantees
- US Teaching Assistants Orientation Programs
- Receptions for US Teaching Assistants in all Nine Austrian Provinces
- Exchange Fair from High School to PhD
- Fulbright Research Symposium
- Regional American Corners Workshop
- USTAs Tour Theater an der Wien
- Two Publications on the early years of the Fulbright Program
- New Website for the US Teaching Assistantship Program
- New AAEC Coworker