The AAEC Newsletter is produced twice a year and provides information on Fulbright Scholarships, grantees, alumni, and current events. You can download the newsletter in PDF format below.
Contributing to the AAEC newsletter
We are always looking for contributions to the AAEC newsletter. All alumni and current grantees are welcome to contribute.
We are looking for articles on your experiences in Austria/the United States and on the research you conducted during your stay. Articles should be submitted in English and should be accompanied by a relevant photo(s).
Contributions for the AAEC newsletter are taken at any time. Please send them in by email.
Newsletter Summer 2013
- Longitudinal Impact: Paul Koutny and Bruce Pauley
- New Collaborative Fulbright Agreement with FH Campus Wien
- The Vienna Technical University Ball: A Fulbright Tradition
- The Fulbright Seminar in American Studies: Finale in Altenmarkt
- Annual Fulbright Research Symposium
- Austrian School Classes visit AAEC on quartier21 Tours
- News in Brief
- “Jazz: the Classical Music of Globalization” at Amerika Haus
- Fulbright Specialist Program Back Up and Running
- Prof. Robert Tobin speaks about Human Rights at Freud Museum
- Video: The Fulbright-quartier21/MQ Relationship in 60 seconds
- Fulbrighter Daniel Overley Debuts at Wiener Musikverein
- Scholar Kristina Poznan wins Pozzetta Disseration Award
- Randy Sterling Hunter’s Music Video “Sweet Dreams” in Film Festival and NPR
- Alumni News
- Fulbright-quartier21/MQ Artist-in-Residence Tyler Adams Debuts Solo Show in LA
- Maria Christina Releases Jazz Album
- Gregor Novak Selected for Yale Law School’s Intl. Court of Justice Fellowship
- US and Austrian Alumnae Collaborate on Online Privacy Awareness Game
- Herbert Klumpner’s Architecture in Developing Countries Featured
- Fulbrighters in the “Visual Culture/s” Symposium in Graz
- Christine Moser Appointed Director of Austrian Cultural Forum New York
- Political Communications Consultant Yussi Pick Publishes Book
- Prof. Karlheinz Schwarz Receives Vienna Engineer Prize
- Austrian and US Fulbright Grantees for 2013-14