Fulbright Alumni Outreach and Development Manager
Fulbright Austria has promoted mutual understanding and cooperation between the peoples of Austria and the United States of America since 1950. We fulfill this mission by sponsoring exchange grants for Austrian and American students, scholars, artists, and teaching assistants. The connection between our grantees and Fulbright Austria within the Fulbright Austria community exists well after the grant period. Developing and managing these relationships is an integral part of Fulbright Austria’s activities.
To deepen the relationship with our alumni and to expand our community in Austria and the USA, Fulbright Austria is seeking an alumni outreach and development manager for our office in Vienna, Austria.
You will work closely with the executive director and program officers to enhance our engagement with alumni and donors. You will bring experience in successfully organizing fundraising campaigns to allow Fulbright Austria to create new opportunities for our grantees.
- First point of contact for all alumni and friends of Fulbright
- Supporting and expanding the network of alumni and friends
- Planning, developing, and implementing outreach activities
- Event management and organization of fundraising activities
- Managing our donation platform
- Database quality management as well as tracking
- Constant research and building of strategic networks
Your qualification profile
- Completed degree (equivalent to a master’s degree or above) in a related field (e.g., marketing, media, journalism, event management, or similar)
- Successful track record in alumni and relationship management or fundraising
- Grasp of and ability to navigate cross-cultural and cross-professional differences
- Curiosity, an investigative attitude, and an interest in data management
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (C1 or higher)
- Experience in the professional use of social-media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook as well as of standard MS Office programs
- Empathetic, open, and communicative personality with ideas and the motivation to realize them
- Team player attitude, reliable, and able to prioritize and organize
- Work in a meaningful, mission-driven environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Free space to design the future of the alumni network
- Active support of a motivated team and collaboration with well-known universities
- Modern office directly in the MuseumsQuartier
Remuneration: Depending on qualifications and previous experience, we offer a minimum annual gross salary of €38,000.
Starting date: negotiable (as soon as possible)
Interested? Please send your motivation letter and CV in English as PDFs to Anita Stadlmann (Wolkenrot Personalmanagement GmbH) as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.