Fulbright Intern: Office Management
Are you interested in supporting the Fulbright Austria team? We are looking for interns to join us in our office and assume responsibilities in the area of office management and event management.
Your qualification profile
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Grasp of and ability to navigate cross-cultural differences
- Empathetic, open, and communicative personality with ideas and the motivation to realize them
- Practical attitude with a hands-on approach and problem-solving skills
- Team player attitude, reliable, and able to prioritize and organize
- Work in a meaningful, mission-driven environment
- Young and highly motivated team members
- Modern office directly in the MuseumsQuartier
Remuneration: We offer a monthly gross salary of € 446.81 (12h/week).
Starting date: negotiable (as soon as possible)
Send your motivation letter and CV to Hermann Agis as soon as possible. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.