As you know, the Fulbright experience is transformative; a Fulbright grant contributes to building life-long connections and offers cultural immersion. We’re inviting you to continue your journey as an alum by donating your expertise to help shape the future of Fulbright Austria and serving as an external expert reviewer on interview panels. Experts can participate on both sides of the Atlantic.
Here’s what to keep in mind as a potential expert:
- Participation in interview panels is possible virtually or in person. Panels take place in the morning and afternoon in Vienna. If you are based in the US, you will have the opportunity to contribute alongside those in Austria.
- Depending on the panel, time commitments can be for 1–2 hours, half days, and full days.
- External reviewers need to complete an application evaluation form and sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Experts from all professional and academic backgrounds are welcome.
- We are committed to inclusive and equitable awards processes; accordingly, we are keen to recruit a diverse interview panel.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the following sign-up form by Tuesday, 1 February 2022. Experts will be contacted throughout the year on an as-needed basis. If you have any questions, please email Mitch Sims, our alum relations manager.