We would like to announce a great way for you to network with alums who are passionate about Fulbright Austria and committed to the success of our fundraising and development programs: the Fulbright Austria Alum Advisory Panel.
What is the Alum Advisory Panel?
The Alum Advisory Panel is a voluntary panel of Fulbright Austria alums that was established to advance Fulbright Austria’s mission by strengthening ongoing alum engagement, supporting Fulbright Austria’s fundraising goals, and acting as ambassadors for the Fulbright Austria community. The panel works to foster, welcome, support, build, and sustain a mutually beneficial community that supports research, study, and teaching opportunities for future Fulbright Austria program participants.
The advisory panel functions by advising Fulbright Austria on alum outreach, development, and fundraising events and activities. The panel also helps us recruit alums to take part in Fulbright Austria financially or as volunteers at our events and activities.
Who are we looking for?
To be a member of the Alum Advisory Panel, you must have completed a program administered by Fulbright Austria and should:
- Commit to a term of two years
- Be a team player and able to express the effect your program had on your life
- Be passionate and committed to Fulbright Austria’s values
- Show a history of connection to Fulbright Austria
- Lead by example and make an annual gift to the Fulbright Austria Opportunity Fund
- Promote Fulbright Austria in your social and professional circles
- Help recruit attendees for event and activities
With a minimum of two meetings per year, the Alum Advisory Panel’s agenda will be driven by the composition of the panel and the inputs it can provide for the Fulbright Austria engagement plan. Meetings may be attended via teleconferencing.
How do I join the panel?
If you are interested in serving on the Fulbright Austria Alum Advisory Panel, please email Mitch Sims, alumni relations manager for further information by 26 February 2021.